Request facility support for your event
Once you have reserved a room and obtained a cost centre number or WBS element, fill in as much of the form as possible. There is a lot to think about when it comes to organising an event. You should therefore make sure to complete this form at least 10 working days before your event takes place. If you need any assistance with completing this form or have any other questions, contact email@example.com.
More information about the support we provide
- We give advice on facility services related to an event.
- We acquire permission from the primary user of the building where the event is to take place.
- We ask approval for filming, photography or promotional activities.
Other things we can help with:
- Coordinate facilities for your event.
- Presence of a company emergency response officer, building manager, porter/security agent during event.
- Arranging audio-visual support and/or supplemental equipment.
- Special opening of the location for an event, outside of regular.
- Rental, placement and removal of materials/furniture.
- Cleaning before, during and after an event.
When you request support, you will first receive a quote for approval.
- De Brug is a unique space that is ideally suited to lectures, symposiums and receptions. De Brug is located on Roeterseiland Campus. To find out more about this special location, visit the page 'De Brug reserveren’ (in Dutch).
- The Agnietenkapel is a medieval chapel on Oudezijds Voorburgwal. This space is well suited to academic ceremonies. To find out more about the options, visit the page ‘Zaalreservering Aula of Agnietenkapel’ (in Dutch).
- The Experience Centre, on the edge of Amsterdam (Hogehilweg 21), is renowned for its light spaces equipped with the latest technical novelties. There are five diverse spaces at this location, which are able accommodate between 25 and 60 guests. The spaces are suited to such purposes as workshops, yoga lessons, drinks and networking events. They can be reserved via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other arrangements you may need to make
Organising an event, need advice or support?
Please contact event coordination for facility support and send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Service Desk Facility Services (FS)
T: 020 525 1403
Facility services forms
Access all the forms you need to report malfunctions, submit and keep track of reports: www.uva.nl/fs-notifications.