Starting from Monday, 10 July, the UvA will manage the UvA-net ID accounts of its staff in the same digital environment as the UvA-net ID accounts of its students
Consequences for staff and students
- From 18:00 on Friday, 7 July, up to 08:00 on Monday, 10 July, staff and students will not be able to activate their UvA-net ID or change their UvA-net ID password (if they’ve forgotten their password, for example).
- The UvA’s other digital services, such as SIS, Blackboard and the MyUvA app will remain available as normal.
- On 8 and 9 July students can turn to the staff behind the service desks at the study centres if they have any questions about their UvA-net ID.
- From 08:00 on 10 July, staff members will be able to activate their UvA-net ID or change their UvA-net ID password via id.medewerker.uva.nl.
- Students will once again be able to log into id.student.uva.nl from 10 July onward. Apart from activating their UvA-net ID and changing their password, they will also be able to activate their UvA student email account there, for example.