For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!

Lost degree certificate

Should you lose your degree certificate (bul), the UvA can provide an extract (a certified copy) from the relevant examination register. You can also request a transcript of your grades.

Aside from the original degree certificate (which is issued only once), such a certified copy is the only official proof of graduation. If necessary, a statement in Dutch or English can be appended to it. There is no charge for this service.

More information